[Freeswitch-users] What concepts in FreeSWITCH did you struggle with when you first started?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Oct 26 01:04:51 MSD 2016

There are some variables that you should NEVER set that are used internally
to FreeSWITCH,  Many variables in modules we didn't write or were
contributed.

I would like to point out these are areas that others can give back and
help document.  You do not have to be a coder to document FreeSWITCH.

We have to balance bug fixes, documentation and new features...

:)

/b

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org