[Freeswitch-users] What concepts in FreeSWITCH did you struggle with when you first started?

Schneur Rosenberg thesipguy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 23:03:34 MSD 2016

That voicemails and  users are too integrated, coming  from Asterisk they
are completely different concepts, and it makes more sence that way
especially when you have dialplans sending calls to multiple voicemails
even if there is only one sip user.

Sip password should be optional if using ip authentication (cidr).

Sip profiles was very confusing, internal and external, port 5060 and port
5080, it needs a lot better explanation for newbies and people coming from
Asterisk.