[Freeswitch-users] Distributed conference

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Sat Oct 22 02:23:59 MSD 2016

Hey there,
You can, and should use Kamailio to dispatch the calls. Sorry I forgot to answer this in my previous message. All you have to do is have your FS reject the call in a way that lets you know you should try the next server in list. You can also directly set up your Kamailio to dispatch calls in a smarter way.