[Freeswitch-users] Conference Use-Case Question

Cody Rosenbloom cody.rosenbloom at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:06:54 MSD 2016

Hi,

I'm quite new to mod_conference and I've had good success implementing
Stanislav Sinyagin's conferencing solution
<https://txlab.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/setting-up-a-conference-bridge-with-freeswitch/>
on his blog for our freeswitch setup. This is fantastic for planned
conference calls where everyone can dial into the conference line. I'm now
looking to address the use case where 1 person is talking to another and
suddenly needs to pull in one or two more people into the call to discuss
(sort of a dynamic conferencing solution). Is this possible and what's the
best way to go about achieving it? Appreciate any advice you can give me.

Thanks
Cody