[Freeswitch-users] mod_python and new Session from freeswitch.Session

Андрей Асташов astashov.andrey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 09:05:59 MSD 2016

Thank you so much.

I, too, yesterday in the evening came to a decision to use bgapi originate
command, and then connect to it through uuid.
It seems to work as it should, but I think that this is not the right
decision anyway. Already came across as much rake that I regret that he
chose python and regrets that he started to write through ESL. :)

I will be rewritten.