[Freeswitch-users] uuid_broadcast att_xfer + ringback

Igor Olhovskiy igorolhovskiy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:10:12 MSD 2016

Hi!
I’m trying to make an att_xfer via uui_broadcast.
Scenario is
I have a call between internal (A) and external (B) profile. On both
channels set variables
ringback=local_stream://moh
transfer_ringback=local_stream://moh
hold_music=local_stream://moh

I can confirm them via cli with uuid_getvar

I’m trying to transfer call from A to C. (At the end - connect B and C)
Than I’m giving command via event socket

uuid_broadcast B_CALL_UUID attxfer::sofia/gateway/XXX/NUMBER bleg
(Why I’m not giving uuid_broadcast to A_CALL_UUID - cause I’m already have
B_CALL_UUID and finding out A_CALL_UUID is an additional step, that I want
to avoid)

But I don’t get ringback music in this channel, only silence. What I’m
missing?

--
Best regards,
Igor