[Freeswitch-users] Get disconnected message

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Oct 4 22:21:57 MSD 2016

If you want to look in the code… check out libs/esl/src/esl.c for the places that set handle.connected = 0;  like all the goto fail cases in esl_connect_timeout.  It looks like they all set handle->err to some string with details (i haven’t audited all the cases but you can check for yourself).  It doesn’t look like there is a way to access that from the lua currently.. but you could add one easily enough in esl_oop.cpp to just return handle->err and print that out in the lua script.  If that is a helpful tool for debugging, feel free to toss a pull request with that change.