[Freeswitch-users] absolute_codec_string not working

Lợi Đặng loi.dangthanh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 05:57:48 MSK 2016

@Anthony, in inbound-proxy-media="true" in sip profile conf, I don't think
setting absolute_codec_string can handle codec list anymore. I tried and it
doesn't work.
@Michael, referred to your link, I've done what I'm trying to accomplish,
by setting switch_r_sdp variable, so many thanks.
Anyway, I'm still not sure why I shouldn't be using media proxy? since I
have another point in my voice stack for codec negotiation?

rgds,

Loi Dang Thanh
Phone : +84.1224.735.448
Email : loi.dangthanh at gmail.com