[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Registrar TLS offload

Vladyslav Zakhozhai v.zakhozhai at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:51:55 MSK 2016

Brian, I'm wondering too.

First of all thing about my previous mail is not so good. I forgot that
I've configured my sofia profile to work with TLS. When I disabled TLS I
still have a problem with originating calls with error:

[ERR] sofia_glue.c:943 TLS not supported by profile

FreeSWITCH still originates calls over TLS.

Contact:     "" <sip:user_name at user_ip
:49337;transport=tls;fs_path=sip%3Asip_proxy_ip%3Blr>

What about random source port.

As I have told already on the kamailio side I check source ip and port of
dispatcher destination (FS_IP:5060) and make appropriate actions. But
originated call from kamailio did not pass this check. When I have looked
in kamailio logs I saw that INVITE request is going from FS_IP:RANDOM_PORT

Method: <INVITE> URI: <sip:user_name at user_IP:49335;transport=tls>
SourceIP/Port: <FS_IP>:<36378> From/To: [<sip:from_user at FS_IP>
<sip:to_user at user_ip:49335;transport=tls>] Contact:
<<sip:mod_sofia at FS_IP:5061;transport=tls>>
<FreeSWITCH-mod_sofia/1.6.12-20-b91a0a6~64bit>.

Here we can see that call was originated over TLS and source port was
different than 5061.

Here is part of sofia profile:

<param name="rtp-ip" value="FS_IP"/>
<param name="sip-ip" value="FS_IP"/>
<param name="sip-port" value="5060"/>

<param name="tls" value="true"/>
<param name="tls-only" value="false"/>
<param name="tls-cert-dir" value="/etc/freeswitch/tls"/>
<param name="tls-bind-params" value="transport=tls"/>
<param name="tls-sip-port" value="5061"/>
<param name="tls-passphrase" value=""/>
<param name="tls-verify-date" value="true"/>
<param name="tls-verify-policy" value="none"/>