[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Registrar TLS offload

Vladyslav Zakhozhai v.zakhozhai at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:31:48 MSK 2016

Hi, I'm from ser-userlist with a good news and testing results :)

FreeSWITCH do honor path header and will back responses and will originate
calls to/through SIP proxy IP address if it is in the path.

Before relaying in Kamailio you need put add_path or add_path_received
(both worked fine for me). FreeSWITCH will add it to Contact header:

Contact:     "" <sip:user_name at user_ip
:49335;transport=tls;fs_path=sip%3Akamailio_ip%3Blr>

No manual manipulations on Contact header is needed from kamailio side (as
well as from FreeSWITCH side).

But be aware of correct handling SIP requests (i.e. INVITEs) from
FreeSWITCHes. For example my FreeSWITCHes backends are in dispatcher table
(sip:IP_ADDR:UDP_PORT). And I've checked it with ds_is_from_list in
kamailio. But FreeSWITCH originates INVITE to kamailio from
IP_ADDR:RANDOM_PORT. In this case ds_is_from_list fails :(

Now I'm checking is there mistakes in my configs or this is normal usecase
for FreeSWITCH (I did not mention it earlier).

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

--
С уважением,
Владислав Захожай