[Freeswitch-users] How to enable IPv6?

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Wed Nov 23 23:04:21 MSK 2016

I was able to get it working with only adding the IP address to local_ip_v6 and making sure the internal-ipv6 profile was active. Then setting the Bria clients (I was a Bria IPV6 beta tester) and my Yealink phones to IPV6. However, I had to back off of IPV6 in FS due to some issues and am wondering how may people are using IPV6 in FS. Before you commit see the kinds of things I ran into: FS-9428 <https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-9428?filter=-2>F <https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-9428?filter=-2>S-9428 and FS-9430 <https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-9430?filter=-2>.
Mario G