[Freeswitch-users] When activate MoH two times from different legs, the call is silent or terminated

José Lopes jose.lopes at itcenter.com.pt
Tue Nov 22 21:40:26 MSK 2016

Hello,

I have a FreeSwitch with vanilla configuration connected to an SIP Provider.
I configured the proxy-hold=true configuration on Sofia Internal profile so
when i activate the Hold on internal sip regs, it will be forwarded to SIP
Provider.

The SIP Provider provides MoH when requested.

I have a problem that results on the call on silent or terminated by SIP
Provider when I do the next actions:
1- I receive a call from the SIP Provider
2- the caller activate MoH and deactivate MoH
3- the callee activate the MoH
4- Now the call is silent (with other SIP Provider the call is dropped by
SIP Provider)

I notice that on step 3, the FreeSwitch send a Re-INVITE without SDP, so I
think this causes the call to be silent, or sometimes the SIP Provider drop
the call.

I replicate this issue creating a sipp scenario and verified this issue.

SIPP scenario to replicate this issue
https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/view/afbae914

Freeswitch logs:
https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/view/7f36d5ba

Command to use sipp scenario
sipp  -i 172.21.0.1 172.21.0.11:5080 -s 1001 -sf scenario.xml -m 1 -l 1 -r

#172.21.0.1 -> local ip
#172.21.0.11 -> Freeswitch IP

Best regards,
Jose Lopes