[Freeswitch-users] one way audio coming off hold

Jarad Morgan jaradmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 22:59:51 MSK 2016

So long story short here is the issue were running into. Sorry for the
crappy messaging diagram.

//when going on hold.
Avaya INVITE to FS no SDP
FS 100 trying no SDP to Avaya
FS 200 OK w SDP to Avaya
Avaya ACK w SDP(a=sendonly) to FS

//were now on hold.

//going off hold where we run into the one way audio.
Avaya INVITE to FS no SDP
FS 100 trying no SDP to Avaya
FS 200 OK w SDP (a=sendonly) to Avaya
Avaya ACK w SDP (a=recvonly) to FS

We get a recvonly from Avaya so were in listen mode instead of sendrecv.

This is a new issue since we upgraded from and older version to 1.6. The
previous version of FS we didnt see the a=sendonly in the 200 OK when going
off hold so i thought that may be configurable in the newer version to
leave those media attributes out of the SDP?

Thanks!!