[Freeswitch-users] permissions for tmute

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Wed Nov 16 22:01:48 MSK 2016

Thanks Brian and Michael for pointing me to the moderator flag.

However, I'm not having luck with it.

In my web app, everyone logs into via verto using the same username.

I've configured freeswitch to assign one of them the moderator flag (I
can confirm using fs_cli that the given conference member has the flag
set).

However, when that member tries to mute another member via verto I'm
still getting permission denied.

Is it because all members are logging in as the same user (as defined in
the directory)?

Or, if this really should be working I can test so more to make sure I'm
not making any other mistakes.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what permissions belong to a logged
in verto user and which permissions belong to a given member of a given
conference.

thanks,
jamie