[Freeswitch-users] No DTMF in conference

Jude Mukundane jude19love at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:50:29 MSK 2016

Hello All,

I have two servers - one running 1.5.15 and another running 1.6.12. In both
servers if I issue the originate command on fs_cli "originate user/1000
&conference(h)", I do see DTMF digits on the console for 1.5 but not 1.6.
Am using zoiper on the same phone for both servers and the DTMF settings
(duration etc) seem to be the same on both servers.

I can get DTMF for one to one calls, but not conferences. I googled...

Has any one run into this and know how to solve it?

Jude