[Freeswitch-users] Need Help on Freeswitch Fail-over (HA)

Uday kumar udy786 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:32:01 MSK 2016

Hi All,

Need Help on Freeswitch Fail-over to avoid down time. I have installed two
Freeswitch server on two different servers. Both server have web and mysql
database. I am accessing my server using Domain name and also using domain
name to register softphone.

Is possible, if one server will down then automatically shift everything on
other server? Right now domain pointed on server A. We are using cron to
copy backup like mysql, recording, logs etc from server A to server B. As
per my current setup, if server A will down then I need to change domain
pointing IP to server B. If this is possible to do automatically then it
will be good.

Please advice.

--
Thanks & Regard