[Freeswitch-users] Verso installation

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:52:20 MSK 2016

I has installed verto commucator on my server and point to websocker of
FreeSwith team conference server. All works as expected.

Then I change websocker URL to my FreeSwith server. Server has trusted
certificate. I dial 3000 number, then connects to conference,  can
send/accept audio/video but cannot see who is connected to conference. Also
I cannot send chat messages.
I cannot find related error in browser console,  FS log also not contain
errors.

Could you advise what is required to fix?