[Freeswitch-users] dynamic user specific gateways with xml curl

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Sun May 29 16:03:05 MSD 2016

I had a similar requirement and ran into the same challenges.

My dial plans are all httapi, so I ended up not using gateways at all, and
instead specifying all of the information in the bridge command.

<application name="bridge" data="{sip_auth_username=test,sip_auth_password=
1234}sips:+15555555555 at subdomain.siptrunkingprovider.com" />

This has been working just fine for me. If you have dynamic dial plans it
should work for your case as well.