[Freeswitch-users] ClueCon Weekly Software Stack

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat May 28 20:57:27 MSD 2016

This is all done with native FreeSWITCH using mod_conference video mux
capabilities.  we stream live via mod_av directly to YouTube, we also call
in another channel to get a back up recording as we have had YouTube
mysteriously delete videos before.  We control primarily via verto
communicator but we have a few commands we run over esl or just in fs_cli
for no good reason other than its easily accessible to us, but could be
performed from verto communicator or from an external web app easily.