[Freeswitch-users] Call forwarding

Nduwayezu, Joselyne 35633 at heb.be
Wed May 25 13:01:17 MSD 2016

Hello,

I would like to forward did call to an extension. I'm sure that what i did
is correct because it generates an erroo like: cannot create outgoing
channel of type USER cause User is not registered.
1) I've created as user related to the did in /directory/default.xml
2) made chenge in Local_extension, contion field= ${sip_to_user}
expression=my_did
3)added an extension related to my_did  in public.xml

Is that way i have to do to forward my call to an extension?

What is the difference between call forward and call transfer?

Thank you

NDUWAYEZU Joselyne

--
Haute École de Bruxelles