[Freeswitch-users] Fax....How I hate you.

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Tue May 24 20:10:15 MSD 2016

My issue seems a little different, so I opened a new JIRA
https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-9178

I now seem to get consistent results depending on the model of the sending
fax machine. It fails consistently with a Dell MFP Laser 3115cn (a multi
function color laser printer/scanner/fax), but works consistently from
a Panasonic KX-MB1520 (a multi function laser printer/scanner/fax). I'd
like to do some tests from fax machines of other models, so if you have a
FAX machine handy, please contact me off the list and I'll give you my test
fax number.

--
Steve