[Freeswitch-users] How to set/chanage DTMF Mode triples: Suppress, Detect, Regenerate?

Andrew Newlands anewlands at btlnet.co.uk
Mon May 23 20:37:48 MSD 2016

I would like to dynamically manage the "DTMF Mode" during a call, by controlling the options described here: https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/DTMF

As follows....

DTMF behavior for a single audio path can be captured by a triple of booleans as follows:

Mode

Suppress

Detect

Regenerate

passthrough

.

.

.

passthrough

.

.

Intercept

.

.

Intercept

.

Intercept

This looks ideal for my scenario as I need to use different settings for each channel on the call, and will also need to change the settings "on the fly".  Can anyone please tell me how/where I can set/change the different options?

FYI: I need to support inband and rfc2833 as I have no control over what providers will send).

Many thanks.

Andy