[Freeswitch-users] Call-Info header

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Wed May 18 22:07:57 MSD 2016

Hi Guys,

So I've been playing with some bits and pieces with the Call-Info header,
there are 3 main uses for this:

   - SLA
   - Auto Answer
   - Display Pictures

Now, the issue is whilst all 3 can be present in a single copy of the
header, having multiple Call-Info headers can lead to them being ignored by
the phone or crashing it entirely.

My question is is there a way to do what I'm trying to do? I notice there's
an extra data field that in the source that is prepended to the string so
is there perhaps a way to set that data? Or is a better approach to
abstract this header entirely, making it a hash or list we can add to at
will?

Kind regards,

--
*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*