[Freeswitch-users] Fax....How I hate you.

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Tue May 17 23:37:30 MSD 2016

After reading your message, I turned logging to "debug", and T.38 on, and
sent the FAX again to reproduce the problem.

This time it worked. Sorry.

I did get some white lines and got this in the log:
c5c78d1f-8b8a-48a6-a2a3-a94fcaffde47 2016-05-17 12:21:50.708159 [DEBUG]
mod_spandsp_fax.c:435 Bad rows = 55
c5c78d1f-8b8a-48a6-a2a3-a94fcaffde47 2016-05-17 12:21:50.708159 [DEBUG]
mod_spandsp_fax.c:436 Longest bad row run = 4

I don't think there's enough info there for debugging.

Next, I'm going to try hooking the FAX machine to the POTS line to see if I
can reproduce the problem that way.

--
Steve