[Freeswitch-users] Re- switch_event.c and switch_cpp.cpp [NOTICE] logging. Request for two events to be logged as INFO or DEBUG logtype instead?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon May 16 22:12:03 MSD 2016

File a JIRA, with a pull request.

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 4:44 AM, Andrew Keil <andrew.keil at visytel.com>
wrote:

> To FreeSWITCH Users,
>

> I have a simple request in order to improve the ESL events that I capture
> inside my application.  Currently there are two events that are of log type
> NOTICE that I would really appreciate become log type DEBUG or INFO (if
> possible).
>

> (1)    *switch_event.c*:2113 Event Binding deleted for
> ..\..\src\switch_cpp.cpp:CUSTOM
>
> a.       From the C code: switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_LOG,
> SWITCH_LOG_NOTICE, "Event Binding deleted for %s:%s\n", n->id,
> switch_event_name(n->event_id));
>
> b.       Can the SWITCH_LOG_NOTICE be changed to SWITCH_LOG_DEBUG or
> SWITCH_LOG_INFO?
>
> (2)    *switch_cpp.cpp*:83 bound to CUSTOM ….
>
> a.       From the C code: switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_LOG,
> SWITCH_LOG_NOTICE, "bound to %s %s\n", event_name,
> switch_str_nil(subclass_name));
>
> b.       Can the SWITCH_LOG_NOTICE be changed to SWITCH_LOG_DEBUG or
> SWITCH_LOG_INFO?
>

> Please note the line numbers are based on version 1.6.5 of FreeSWITCH, so
> they may have changed slightly now that the production build is 1.6.8.
>

> Let me know if this change is possible or not.
>

> Kind Regards,
>

> Andrew Keil
>
> *Visytel Pty Ltd*
>

> [image: visytellogo]
>

> *www.visytel.com <http://www.visytel.com/>*
>

> Mobile: +61 (0) 429 076 431
>
> Skype: visytel
>

> This e-mail message may contain confidential and commercially sensitive
> information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
> with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and
> prohibited. If you receive this e-mail message by mistake, please contact
> Visytel Pty Ltd on +61 429 076 431.

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com
https://www.gofundme.com/freeswitch_ubuntu

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest