[Freeswitch-users] Re- switch_event.c and switch_cpp.cpp [NOTICE] logging. Request for two events to be logged as INFO or DEBUG logtype instead?

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Mon May 16 13:44:41 MSD 2016

To FreeSWITCH Users,

I have a simple request in order to improve the ESL events that I capture inside my application.  Currently there are two events that are of log type NOTICE that I would really appreciate become log type DEBUG or INFO (if possible).

(1)    switch_event.c:2113 Event Binding deleted for ..\..\src\switch_cpp.cpp:CUSTOM

a.       From the C code: switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_LOG, SWITCH_LOG_NOTICE, "Event Binding deleted for %s:%s\n", n->id, switch_event_name(n->event_id));

b.       Can the SWITCH_LOG_NOTICE be changed to SWITCH_LOG_DEBUG or SWITCH_LOG_INFO?

(2)    switch_cpp.cpp:83 bound to CUSTOM ....

a.       From the C code: switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_LOG, SWITCH_LOG_NOTICE, "bound to %s %s\n", event_name, switch_str_nil(subclass_name));

b.       Can the SWITCH_LOG_NOTICE be changed to SWITCH_LOG_DEBUG or SWITCH_LOG_INFO?

Please note the line numbers are based on version 1.6.5 of FreeSWITCH, so they may have changed slightly now that the production build is 1.6.8.

Let me know if this change is possible or not.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Keil
Visytel Pty Ltd

[visytellogo]

www.visytel.com<http://www.visytel.com/>

Mobile: +61 (0) 429 076 431
Skype: visytel

This e-mail message may contain confidential and commercially sensitive information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you receive this e-mail message by mistake, please contact Visytel Pty Ltd on +61 429 076 431.