[Freeswitch-users] Update RTP Address On Re-Invite

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Sat May 14 05:34:52 MSD 2016

Is this the case even when the RTP IP in the SDP doesn't change? I'm seeing
successful re-invites being processed with no auto adjust happening
afterwards. I see:

2016-05-13 21:28:24.216684 [DEBUG] sofia.c:7614 Processing updated SDP

Indicating that FS did receive the SDP in the re-invite but nothing else
about RTP auto adjust afterwards. This is on FreeSWITCH Version
1.6.7-14-d38d065~64bit (-14-d38d065 64bit) running on Debian 8 x86_64.

Thanks for the response.

Best,
Colin