[Freeswitch-users] database disk image is malformed

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Fri May 13 08:34:45 MSD 2016

I shut down freeswitch, removed all the sofia_*.db files, and restarted
freeswitch.
The error still occurs soon after log entries that say it pinged the
providers (flowroute and sip2sip). The sofia_*.db files were recreated, and
using sqlite3, they seem to have valid tables, although the
sip_registrations table is empty in sofia_reg_external.db.

The symptom of this problem is that outgoing calls work, but incoming calls
are rejected, and Flowroute redirects it to the backup (sip2sip voicemail).

core.db seems to be a valid database that has tables, but not
sip_registrations (which I don't think it's supposed to have anyway).

What will I lose if I delete core.db? I know voicemail_default.db has stuff
that I don't want to lose, but what long-term stuff is in core.db?

--
Steve

Do you know what profile is in use at the time from any other logs?  The