[Freeswitch-users] Checking authorisation on external profile

Artur Mega findmeinwland at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:43:27 MSD 2016

I have DNS SRV record (external profile)
_sip._udp.example.com has SRV record 10 100 5080 sip.example.com.

None authentication calls from other server to sip:1001 at example.com work
fine.
Calls from phones (uses DNS SRV _sip._udp.) with authentication
(incoming/outgoing) not work.

Then I set SRV DNS record (internal profile)
_sip._udp.example.com has SRV record 10 100 5060 sip.example.com.

Calls from phones with authentication work.
Sip uri calls without authentication not work.

I need use one DNS SRV record to all calls.

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org