[Freeswitch-users] external voicemail storage?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed May 11 10:12:39 MSD 2016

After a *bit *more investigating (looking at FusionPBX's extensive lua
script for VM) it *looks like *I'd be able to use mod_http_cache
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_http_cache> as a
bridge to Amazon S3 for *both *recording and playback. Am I missing
anything?
Would using it for all of that mean I'd need to use file format option,
which would prevent me from using http_api?

Is anyone using this in production?

I'm hoping this example
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_http_cache#mod_http_cache-Examples>is
a typo:

> enable-file-formats=false
> <action application="playback" data="*http_cache://https*://
> example.com/media/hello_world.wav"/>

-Avi Marcus
BestFone