[Freeswitch-users] Verto, -32601 Invalid Method, Missing Method or Permission Denied

Oivvio Polite mylists at polite.se
Tue May 10 00:23:36 MSD 2016

I'm getting closer to having Verto working. I now have the wss certs working, I
can successfull authenticate against directory configuration fetched via
xml_curl.

Now after the client sends a "verto.invite" method to the server the server
responds with a code -32601, "Invalid Method, Missing Method or Permission
Denied".

Since verto.js probably isn't outputting an invalid or missing method my
assumptions is that for some reason the authenticated user does not have the
requisite permissions to have the call move to the next step.

I'm unsure what my next troubleshooting step should be.

Regards Oivvio

Full FreeSwitch log: http://termbin.com/1fap

Full Chrome log: http://termbin.com/6igj