[Freeswitch-users] Bug: FreeSwitch change from TCP to UDP if he reseive a refer

Alexander Haugg Alexander.Haugg at c4b.de
Mon May 9 20:02:03 MSD 2016

The Connection between SIP Client and FreeSwitch works with TCP only!
Why there are difference from a refer to an outbound call and a refer to an inbound call? In the Trace I can see, the refer looks like equal.

What can I do to make sure the FreeSwitch send the Notify in TCP? The Client have no UDP Port open for SIP.