[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH server as proxy or redirect or registrar or all together

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon May 9 18:56:23 MSD 2016

On Monday, May 9, 2016, amani mansour <amani.mansour2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all ,
> I would like to ask you some questions:
>       -Is there a book written with the frensh language  ?

Unfortunately not.

>        -I need to know is there an active FreeSWITCH GUI ? I find freeWIKI
> but is not active .

There are a couple.  Kazoo and  fusionpbx.

      -FreeSWITCH is an VOIP server or SIP server . So i want to know ,in
> FreeSWITCH, where is the : Proxy server ,Registrar server ,and redirect
> server ,are they the moduls ?

I don't think either of those terms actually mean something.  We do support
sip and other VoIP protocols.  we are not a proxy, we can act as a
registrar and as a redirect server for sip and other protocols.  All of the
sip functionality is in mod_sofia.