[Freeswitch-users] Basic configuration falis

Shlomi Schwartz shlomis at liveperson.com
Sun May 8 18:55:03 MSD 2016

Hi, I'm struggling with some basic configuration.

I'm trying to make a call using Verto Communicator. I have added 2
extensions (1000, 1008), and 2 inbound routes:

   - condition: destination_number (1008)
   - action: set effective_caller_id_name=user 1#${caller_id_name}
   - action:transfer 1008 XML my.ip.address

But I always get a voice recording saying the extension is not available,
I'm a lost.
- *Disclaimer: I'm using FusionPBX on top Freeswitch.*

--
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this on behalf of the