[Freeswitch-users] Dialed number after transfer

Varsha Agarwal vagarwal at vertical.com
Sat May 7 02:28:46 MSD 2016

Hi,

I have a Call manager transferring call to FS server. I want FS server to transfer the call to a voice application on say extension 5001. When the call is transferred to voice application, voice application needs to retrieve the original dialed number used to make the call but since this call is transferred from FreeSwitch, original number gets lost and I get 5001 as dialed number. Is it possible to retain the dialed number?

Thanks,
Varsha