[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch Dialplan and javascript

Nduwayezu, Joselyne 35633 at heb.be
Fri May 6 12:31:49 MSD 2016

Hello,

I,m invoking a script (javascript) in the dialplan, but when i call my DID
number, it rings busy and hsow the error: Responding to INVITE with 480.
I've tried many time to fix it, but i still hane no results.
I've edit an extention in /public directory, no resluts; add an extension
in public.xml in the dialplan directory, still have no results.
Can you please tell me the steps i have to follow in order to use my script
in the dialplan?

NDUWAYEZU Joselyne

--
Haute École de Bruxelles