[Freeswitch-users] Calling multiple endpoints on an incoming call

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Fri May 6 00:10:05 MSD 2016

group_call returns a combined dial string that makes a call to its members.
You can produce such a string yourself, and the end result will be the
same.

So, if you have an external application that controls the dialplan, it can
create such strings directly, without using the groups in the directory.