[Freeswitch-users] dial-string pickup possible after group call?

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 13:19:20 MSD 2016

Hi,
Just updating on this, if I use the enterprise originate delimiter I can pickup the call, however it only calls the first user in the huntgroup, which I believe is by design.
So therefore I still cannot get pickup to work when using with dial-string in directory, has anyone got this working before?
Thanks
Jon