[Freeswitch-users] question about ghost conferee

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Tue May 3 01:47:15 MSD 2016

The docs say only the designating a conference leg as ghost causes the leg not to be counted in the conference tally, but I have noticed that another effect is that if only a ghost leg remains in a conference after others have hung up that freeswitch destroys the conference.  Is this intentional?  My original intention was to have a control leg that created a conference, was not counted in the conference tally, but would also enable the conference to continue as other (real) legs came and left.  I’ve found this is not possible because the conference is destroyed when it is the only remaining leg.