[Freeswitch-users] Verto, Event socket and registration data

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Mon May 2 22:43:30 MSD 2016

Hi!

If I want to monitor registration via ESL I can subscribe to custom events
sofia::register, sofia:unregister

But this doesn't work for verto registrations. There are also custom events
and for registration I can use verto:login. But for disconnect there is
verto:client_disconnect that only has connection id, no user data who was
disconnected.

I can also parse from verto xmlstatus on each disconnect, but I think this
is not optimal solution.

Any hint how can I monitor registration via verto?

Best regards, Gregor