[Freeswitch-users] concurrent calls capacity planning

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 30 17:55:13 MSD 2016

Capacity planning is not something we typically do under community support,
changing 1 thing can lead to wildly different (ie: orders of magnitude)
performance differences...

You amy want to contact consulting at freeswitch.org for assistance here as
your specific end goals greatly impact how things will end up performing