[Freeswitch-users] calling all native speakers of languages other than english. We need your help, and this will be easy.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Mar 30 00:15:42 MSD 2016

Just committed into tree is internationalization of Verto Communicator, so far, just English and Italian.  If you speak another language, we need your help to translate these into other languages.  The file that needs to be translated is:

https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/browse/html5/verto/verto_communicator/src/locales/locale-en.json?at=6c197ae2f0cb647ab20bc5143870a80c3dd8d602&raw <https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/browse/html5/verto/verto_communicator/src/locales/locale-en.json?at=6c197ae2f0cb647ab20bc5143870a80c3dd8d602&raw>

If you can assist with this, Please make a new file named locale-language.json (where "language" is the 2 letter code for your language) and translate all the text in quotes to the right thing for your language and send them back our way.  Lets see how quickly we can crowd source this

Thanks!