[Freeswitch-users] Verto js: how to create custom near-realtime listener to conference events

David Wafula davidwaf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 20:01:58 MSD 2016

Thank you, Chad.
 $.verto.liveArray()  just got me what i was looking for:

  var la = new $.verto.liveArray(verto, data.pvtData.laChannel,
data.pvtData.laName,
                                    {subParams: {callID: dialog ?
dialog.callID : null}, "onChange": function (obj, args) {

                                        }});
                            la.onChange = function (obj, args) {
                                console.error("The change", args);
                            };
Now i have raw events coming through ..just what i needed.

Regards,