[Freeswitch-users] playback timeout when using multiple files

Nishad Musthafa nishadmusthafa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:28:09 MSK 2016

Hi,

>From the wiki and through experimenting with FS, I know it's possible to
playback multiple files using the playback_delimiter channel variable and
then something like

  <!-- Delimiter is set by a var which also enables the parser -->
  <action application="set" data="playback_delimiter=!"/>
  <action application="set" data="playback_sleep_val=500"/>
  <action application="playback" data="/ram/sr8k.wav!/ram/swimp.wav"/>

It is also possible to set a timeout for a single file using

<action application="playback"
data="{timeout=15000}file_string://${sound_dir}/music/8000/music1.wav"/>

Is it possible to merge the above two? I am looking at setting a single
timeout for multiple files. Is this possible?

Nishad