[Freeswitch-users] mod_amqp core dump on OSX

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:03:17 MSK 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 8:43 PM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:
> In this case its yes form the change you made... Open a jira on the original
> build issue, its a real problem... not the crash.  I already messaged it to
> the owner of that, but he'll need the jira to commit.

Many thanks for the heads up - I didn't have a great feeling about
hacking the struct definition, but I was just trying to see how far I
could under my own steam and had assumed that it was down to a mistake
I was making with the build environment.

I've filed this issue:

https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-8971