[Freeswitch-users] How to stop the current dialplan application which is being executed

Naveen Tamanam naveen32india at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 21:41:54 MSK 2016

Hi,

How to stop the current dialplan application which is being executed.
I'm aware of uuid_break, which is useful to stop the audio which is being
sent on channel currently. But I'm looking for the way to stop the current
application.

UseCase:
Here is the use case, why I asked this question, and what I have
experienced.

I'm playing some IVR application on channel, I switched back to  playback
application by calling uuid_break to stop the IVR, but I still hear the
sound regarding IVR application(ivr greet short sound) during gap/silence
of  current playback sound.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Naveen Tamanam