[Freeswitch-users] major build change in master.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Mar 19 01:44:57 MSK 2016

what deps do you have that have conflicting versions?  I didn't run into any.  The ones i ran in to were all missing not version conflicts.  The only couple libs i have seen where we tend to run into version conflicts were vpx (which we now have in tree due to how bad that issue was) and libpng.  For libpng its probably worth getting the base distro to update it as most distros have painfully old versions and there is no real reason not to update it, it seems to be backwards api compatible.