[Freeswitch-users] major build change in master.

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 02:33:14 MSK 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 5:52 PM, Sergey Safarov <s.safarov at gmail.com> wrote:
> My VMware ESXi 6.0 could read provided VMDK disk.
> Could you, pelase, export VM to OVF template (File -> Export -> Export OFV
> template).
> Also, please configure VM ip 91.103.196.10  netmask 255.255.255.248
> gateway 91.103.196.9

Sorry about the format - that was the raw disk image from VMWare Fusion.

I've exported the VM to OVF:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d6gtou9k1ksvuws/AACiVVJVRt1V8ZetVvmYC4xCa?dl=0

I haven't configured the network because whilst being a straight
forward thing to do, there's no way I could verify that it works in my
setup, so I would be giving you a blindly configured image. Right now
a DHCP request will be issued for the net0 device. If this is a
problem, could you login via the console to set the IP and gateway?