[Freeswitch-users] major build change in master.

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:28:05 MSK 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 4:37 AM, Sergey Safarov <s.safarov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please provide are link to VM. I will run VM on public IP for remote access.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nlmn2g9uhyhnjtm/AABR7MphpAcMAYXzYCrWlL6La?dl=0

login: root/passw0rd

> What is size of VM?

The image is 7.2 GB.

It's effectively a vanilla install - the only tweaks I have made are
to install the minimal required build tools:

$ pkg install git gcc make libtool autoconf pkg-config automake

The FS source tree is in /opt/freeswitch. I've begun to compile the
dependencies into /opt/fs_libs (e.g. libspeex). I haven't compiled
libsndfile yet, that is next on the todo list - I have been blocked by
this libvpx dependency until now.