[Freeswitch-users] socket_resume + bridge + att_xfer

Luiz Fernando Softov fernando at softov.com.br
Tue Mar 15 07:11:01 MSK 2016

Hi, i'm using dialplan socket (outbound), until now it's ok.

But sometimes if my daemon crash (i'm working on it) the call still active.

Searching i found socket_resume

"If this variable is set to true, the dialplan will resume execution with
the next action after the call to the socket application. This can be used
for example to allow you to do something intelligent in the dialplan if
your IVR application gets killed in an unclean way. If there is a bridge
active when the disconnect happens, it is killed. To do this from your
application after the socket is already connected, issue the resume
command."

So i make
<action application="set" data="socket_resume=true"/>
<action application="socket" data="127.0.0.1:3012 async full"/>
<action application="hangup"/>

Now, when i make a bridge (A -> B), and make a att_xfer (B -> C), when B
press 0 (tree_way), A hangup.

If i remove socket_resume, it's OK (A+B+C), but if i kill my daemon
(simulate a crash), the call still ACTIVE.

Is there another way to do that?
There is something I'm missing?